- 8,902 seniors in Sonoma County are living with Alzheimer's disease; Catholic Charities is the only center in the county that provides services to these clients regardless of their ability to pay.
- Almost 400 caregivers received respite at Catholic Charities Respite Center from the demanding task of caring for a loved one with dementia
- 38% of Sonoma County's senior population lives with some form of a disability.
- 6% of Sonoma County's seniors live below the federal poverty line.
- In Sonoma County, 80% of long-term care for seniors is provided at home, not in facilities.
- I'm Home Alone volunteers placed 34,840 telephone calls to seniors living alone, providing a friendly voice and check-in service
- Homebound seniors received 119 rides to medical appointments or to buy groceries through the St. Rose CARES program